Artis College of Science and Technology
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Biology Department
- Pre-Health Advisory Committee
- GIS Center
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Museum of the Earth Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Chemistry Department
- Radford University Planetarium
- Department of Physics
- Anthropological Sciences
- Selu Observatory
- Center for Information Security
- Forensic Science Institute
- Biomedical Science
- Geospatial Science
- School of Computing and Information Sciences
- MS in Data And Information Management
Center for Information Security
The first line of defense for your data
In the 21st century your data is under attack. At the center for information security our focus is on cyber security, cyber crime, and digital forensics.
The Center for Information Security is a multi-disciplinary organization focused on cyber and information security providing education, research, consulting, and community service.
The School of Computing and Information Sciences leads the Center in collaboration with Criminal Justice, Forensic Science Institute, and Mathematics and Statistics.
Radford University has been designated as a Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education by the National Security Agency and Department of Homeland Security.
To view the school's security resources and awareness please see About IT Security.