Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Biology Department
- Pre-Health Advisory Committee
- GIS Center
- Museum of the Earth Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Chemistry Department
- Radford University Planetarium
- Department of Physics
- Anthropological Sciences
- Selu Observatory
- Center for Information Safety and Security
- Department of Information Technology
- Forensic Science Institute
- Geospatial Science
- MS in Data And Information Management
Center for Information Safety and Security
The first line of defense for your data
In the 21st century your data is under attack. At the center for information safety and security our focus is on cyber security, cyber crime, and digital forensics.
The Center for Information Safety and Security is a multi-disciplinary organization focused on cyber and information security providing education, research, consulting, and community service.
The Department of Information Technology leads the Center in collaboration with Criminal Justice, Forensic Science Institute, and Mathematics and Statistics.
Radford University has been designated as a Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education by the National Security Agency and Division of Homeland Security.
Students and professors share experiences with local media.
Radford University’s Cyber Defense Club has qualified for a spot in the regional finals of the Mid-Atlantic Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition.
The 2017 edition of the RUSecure Capture The Flag contest is underway and is experiencing a record number of competitors.
The RU Mobile app now has two of the most sought after features that allow users to save time and be more productive while on the go.
Radford University’s Department of Information Technology (IT) is partnering with the School of Nursing (SON) to offer a dynamic new health care concentration.
A full day of competition and some creative answers to challenges allowed one team to reign supreme in the 2017 RUSecure Capture the Flag competition sponsored by Radford University's Department of Information Technology (DIT).
At Radford University, Information Science and Systems (IS) major Erik Miller has found, perhaps, a new career calling.
Nine outstanding College of Science and Technology (CSAT) students were honored on April 22 at the Dean's Scholars Ceremony.