Artis College of Science and Technology
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Center for Information Safety and Security
- Biomedical Science
- Chemistry Department
- Geospatial Science
- Pre-Health Advisory Committee
- Radford University Planetarium
- Selu Observatory
- MS in Data And Information Management
- Department of Information Technology
- Anthropological Sciences
- Biology Department
- Museum of the Earth Sciences
- Department of Physics
- GIS Center
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Forensic Science Institute
- Department Name
- REALISE Students
- Department Name
Center for Information Safety and Security
The first line of defense for your data
In the 21st century your data is under attack. At the center for information safety and security our focus is on cyber security, cyber crime, and digital forensics.
The Center for Information Safety and Security is a multi-disciplinary organization focused on cyber and information security providing education, research, consulting, and community service.
The Department of Information Technology leads the Center in collaboration with Criminal Justice, Forensic Science Institute, and Mathematics and Statistics.
Radford University has been designated as a Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education by the National Security Agency and Department of Homeland Security.
As a lifetime educator, Connie's journey is having an impact on peoples’ lives of all ages – from elementary school students to college students. In her current role, as an IT Support Specialist, she continues teaching, just to a different audience: Radford University faculty and staff.
More than 250 Radford University graduate students were hooded in a special ceremony inside of the Dedmon Center on May 4 surrounded by their family, friends, professors and mentors.
Students and professors share experiences with local media.
Radford University’s Cyber Defense Club has qualified for a spot in the regional finals of the Mid-Atlantic Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition.
The 2017 edition of the RUSecure Capture The Flag contest is underway and is experiencing a record number of competitors.
The RU Mobile app now has two of the most sought after features that allow users to save time and be more productive while on the go.
Radford University’s Department of Information Technology (IT) is partnering with the School of Nursing (SON) to offer a dynamic new health care concentration.