Artis College of Science and Technology
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Biology Department
- Pre-Health Advisory Committee
- GIS Center
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Museum of the Earth Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Chemistry Department
- Radford University Planetarium
- Department of Physics
- Anthropological Sciences
- Selu Observatory
- Center for Information Safety and Security
- Department of Information Technology
- Forensic Science Institute
- Biomedical Sciences
- Geospatial Science
- MS in Data And Information Management
Plan a Visit!
To arrange a tour of the Chemistry Department, just send a request by email a few weeks before your planned visit.
The Chemistry Department is located on the third floor spanning both Reed and Curie Halls with the main office located in the Chemistry suite in Reed Hall.
Parking on the Radford University campus is by permit only except for several metered parking spaces near Curie Hall. Campus visitors can obtain parking permits from University Parking Services.