Artis College of Science and Technology
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Center for Information Security
- Biomedical Science
- Chemistry Department
- Geospatial Science
- Pre-Health Advisory Committee
- Radford University Planetarium
- Selu Observatory
- MS in Data And Information Management
- Anthropological Sciences
- Biology Department
- Museum of the Earth Sciences
- Department of Physics
- GIS Center
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Forensic Science Institute
- REALISE Students
- School of Computing and Information Sciences
Students at Radford University can choose to major or minor in Biology.
Those choosing Biology as their major must select among 5 pathways to graduation:
- Environmental Biology
- Molecular Biology
- Visit our Pre-health advising pages HERE
- Medical Technology
- General Biology
Please visit our college's advising center web page for current progress sheets for any of these pathways.
Ready to graduate? Your applications for graduation and petition to walk are found on the Forms page.
For those interested in pursuing a teaching career in K-12 schools, please visit our Future Science Educators page for more information about course requirements and suggested classes at Radford University.
Those who wish to minor in Biology simply need to complete 24 credit hours of biology courses.