Artis College of Science and Technology
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Biology Department
- Pre-Health Advisory Committee
- GIS Center
- Museum of the Earth Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Chemistry Department
- Radford University Planetarium
- Department of Physics
- Anthropological Sciences
- Selu Observatory
- Center for Information Safety and Security
- Department of Information Technology
- Forensic Science Institute
- Geospatial Science
- MS in Data And Information Management
Beta Beta Beta - Biological Honor Society
Follow us on Facebook. Tri-Beta is a national biological honorary society open to all students, and seeks to encourage interest and achievement in the biological sciences. The RU chapter features career building workshops, research talks and more!
The Wildlife Society
Follow us on Facebook. The Wildlife Society (TWS) is the Radford University student chapter of the national organization. Our mission is to increase the awareness and appreciation for the wildlife management; to promote awareness and appreciation of wildlife through involvement in the university and community; to prepare and introduce members to careers in environmental biology, natural resource management, and graduate programs in wildlife biology.
The Purpose of the Pre-Med Club at Radford University is to provide information and support to any student interested in becoming a physician. We hold by-weekly meetings focusing on different aspects of the admissions process, along with speakers and visits to area medical schools. We are currently working on becoming a local chapter of the national American Medical Students Association.
The purpose of the Pre-Dental Association is to provide guidance to those undergraduates interested in a future in the dental field.