Artis College of Science and Technology
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Artis College and High Impact Practices
Experiential learning has deep roots in the Radford University experience with a long history of dedicated and passionate faculty committed to engaging their students, both inside and outside the classroom, exposing them to “doing” their disciplines, showing them the world and assisting in their growth to becoming engaged citizens. Students in the Artis College of Science and Technology are frequently involved in research and other projects that take their educational experience to the next level through the Office of Undergraduate Research and Scholarly Activities (OURS), the International Education Center (IEC), the Scholar Citizen Initiative (SCI), the Honors Academy and their individual faculty.
To learn more, please visit the High Impact Practices (HIP) page.