Live with Entrepreneurial Students
Research indicates that students who participate in living-learning communities (LLCs) have higher GPAs and higher rates of retention than students who do not reside in LLCs. At Radford University, we are committed to providing access to these high-impact practices. The Entrepreneurship Living-Learning Community (ELC) provides students with an opportunity to live among other like-minded entrepreneurs and changemakers.
The ELC welcomes students from all majors and backgrounds to leverage the Venture Lab to:
- Build a professional portfolio
- Launch a business or social venue
- Find other like-minded innovators in the dorms
- Learn about innovative opportunities
- Connect with entrepreneurial employees
- Gain mentorship opportunities
For more information, contact Dr. Samantha Steidle at email@example.com.