Entrepreneurship education is widely acknowledged on campuses and in research publications across the globe. In 2014, there were 71 peer-reviewed journals dedicated to the subject, 1,600 colleges and universities offering at least one entrepreneurship course on the topic, and 4,000 endowed chairs (Neck et al., 2014). In addition, there are over 100 US-based entrepreneurship centers affiliated with academic institutions (Neck et al., 2014).
Students interested in entrepreneurship education at Radford University have several course options, including:
- ENTR 250 - Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- ENTR 240 - Social Entrepreneurship
- MKTG 101 - Creativity & Innovation
- ENTR 425 - Entrepreneurial Leadership
- ENTR 350 - Managing New Venture Creation
- ENTR 450 - Owning and Managing a Business