Davis College of Business and Economics
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The Davis College of Business and Economics offers 8 majors and 8 minors at the undergraduate level. All business majors are required to complete a pre-business program prior to admission to a business major for the Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) degree. Several of the courses in the pre-business program consist of courses that also meet general education requirements. In addition to the pre-business program, there is a common set of core classes which all business majors must complete for the B.B.A. degree. Information about the requirements for majors and minors, is available below.
During your first two years of study in business, all students pursuing the B.B.A. degree are advised by the Davis College of Business and Economics Advising Center. During your last two years, you are assigned to a faculty advisor. If you wish to pursue the Bachelor of Science major in Economics, you will be advised by the Department of Economics all four years and should contact the department for specific course requirements.
On-Campus Degrees and Majors
- B.B.A. with a major in Accounting
- B.B.A. with a major in Finance
- B.B.A. with a major in Finance (Insurance and Real Estate concentration)
- B.B.A. with a major in Management
- B.B.A. with a major in Management (Entrepreneurship concentration)
- B.B.A. with a major in Marketing
- B.B.A. with a major in Economics
- B.S. with a major in Economics
Online BBA Degree Completion Program*
Only available to non-traditional students who have completed a transferable Associate's Degree
*Pending SACSCOC approval.