Davis College of Business and Economics
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The Davis College of Business and Economics offers the B.B.A. degree, the B.S. degree, the M.B.A. degree, a graduate certificate in Business Analytics, and eight undergraduate minors.
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) Degrees
- Finance with a Concentration in Insurance and Real Estate
- Management with an Concentration in Entrepreneurship
- B.B.A. with a major in Business Administration (online degree completion program)* - only available to non-traditional students with a transferable Associate's degree
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree
(The International Concentration has been discontinued. Students who selected this option before Fall 2016, may complete the requirements.)
The Master of Business Administration degree is available as a full-time program and a part-time program for working professionals. The full-time program is the next step for graduates who have limited work experience and want to broaden their professional skills, while our part-time program is designed with flexibility in mind to meet the needs of working professionals who would like to enhance their career success. We offer a general MBA and an MBA with a Concentration in Business Analytics.
Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics
The SAS Joint Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics provides the opportunity to acquire the skills, knowledge, and abilities required to enter the high demand analytics field. This certificate program allows students to differentiate themselves in the job market enabling them to bridge the gap between discipline specific knowledge and the ability to analyze relevant data for better-informed decision-making. The certificate can be completed as part of the MBA program or as a standalone non-degree program.
The Davis College of Business and Economics offers eight minor programs.
*Pending SACSCOC approval.