Davis College of Business and Economics
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Davis College News
Cheryl L. Anderson of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) delivered the keynote address Nov. 5 at the Radford University Davis College of Business and Economics Global Capitalism Lecture Series sponsored by BB&T.
On the air: How a marketing faculty member challenged her students to create board games for children with dyslexia »
Assistant Marketing Professor Jane Machin will speak on the With Good Reason public radio program Nov. 10-16 about a project in which her students created board games for children with dyslexia.
Radford University’s Department of Economics held its annual World Food Day panel discussion Oct. 16, with two student presenters focusing on the possibility of a zero hunger world by the year 2030.