Davis College of Business and Economics
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Radford University was featured in various media outlets over the past week.
Associate Marketing Professor Gary Schirr has been named to Brand Quarterly’s 2016 list of 50 Marketing Thought Leaders over 50.
Department of Economics Chair and Professor Prahlad Kasturi has published “The Economic and Fiscal Impacts of Hawaii’s Solar Tax Credit” in the peer-reviewed International Journal of Economics and Policy.
Audrey Redford, an assistant economics professor at Western Carolina University, will speak about the “Economics of Drug Prohibition,” Feb. 8 at Radford University. The lecture begins at 6:30 p.m. in the College of Business and Economics’ (COBE) Kyle Hall room 340.
Radford University professors were featured in media outlets over the holiday break.
This fall, students competed is a semester-long project designed by COBE faculty to spark creative and innovative thinking in the university student community.