Davis College of Business and Economics
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Days before returning to campus to begin the spring semester, a group of Radford University College of Business and Economics majors took a couple of days away from their winter breaks to learn more about the business world from a select group of the college’s successful alumni.
Marketing Associate Professor Gary Schirr’s most recent book, “Service Innovation,” has been selected to accompany Harvard Business Publishers’ most popular case studies.
Students from the College of Business and Economics, College of Education and Human Development and College of Visual and Performing Arts are teaming up to participate in the 30-day Creative Sprint program.
Radford University was featured in various media outlets over the past week.
Associate Marketing Professor Gary Schirr has been named to Brand Quarterly’s 2016 list of 50 Marketing Thought Leaders over 50.
Department of Economics Chair and Professor Prahlad Kasturi has published “The Economic and Fiscal Impacts of Hawaii’s Solar Tax Credit” in the peer-reviewed International Journal of Economics and Policy.