Davis College of Business and Economics
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Radford University professors were featured in media outlets over the holiday break.
This fall, students competed is a semester-long project designed by COBE faculty to spark creative and innovative thinking in the university student community.
Radford University’s College of Business and Economics honored the extraordinary efforts and achievements of some of its top students at ceremonies on Nov. 15 in Kyle Hall.
The Center for Innovation and Analytics is presenting the documentary “Generation Startup,” at 5 p.m. on Nov. 16 and 17 in Kyle Hall 340.
Radford University's College of Business and Economics has been named one of the best business schools in the United States by The Princeton Review.
Radford University was featured in the local media this week.
Retired BB&T CEO John Allison delivered the keynote address at the COBE BB&T Global Capitalism Lecture Series Oct. 4.
Radford University Associate Professor of Economics Seife Dendir’s research into the peak age of professional soccer players has been published in the Journal of Sports Analytics.
COBE Assistant Professor Dan Farhat uses vampires to teach economic decision making.
Radford University student-athlete Garland Smith was featured in The Roanoke Times on Sunday, Oct. 2.