Davis College of Business and Economics
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Davis College News
Twenty-nine students, along with four faculty members, are participating in the 2017 Radford Amazonian Research Expedition (RARE), a three-week trip to Peru.
Radford University Marketing Associate Professor Gary Schirr has been named Director of Graduate and Special Programs for the university’s College of Business and Economics.
Two Radford University economics faculty members have published research in the Journal of Economics and Public Finance.
Economics Assistant Professor Dan Farhat uses vampires and agent-based modeling to spark a greater interest in the study of economics.
The College of Business and Economics celebrated the remarkable accomplishments of its students with a ceremony April 25 in Kyle Hall.
Radford University conferred degrees on 1,887 undergraduate and graduate students at its spring commencement ceremonies May 4-5, culminating with the undergraduate ceremony on Moffett Lawn.
Two Radford University faculty used information from a well-known case from nearly 40 years ago to build an innovative mock trial course this semester for criminal justice and business students.