Davis College of Business and Economics
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Davis College Fellows
The Davis College Fellows is a program of excellence for distinctive business students in the Davis College of Business and Economics. The program showcases the diversity, uniqueness, talent and drive of Davis College’s top students, while supporting excellence with resources, guidance, incentives and opportunities to enhance student achievements. By participating in the program, students get valuable learning experience in the four domains of business education: Business Knowledge, Professional Development, Leadership and Community, and Global Citizenship.
Davis College Fellows are rewarded for outstanding performance. Through active engagement with courses and learning opportunities in and out of class, students acquire points which are used to earn benefits to further enhance their professional and academic experience.
So what is the end result? Davis College Fellows graduate with distinctive learning experiences that prepare them for unique career opportunities. Or put another way--they achieve a higher level of awesomeness!
Davis College Fellows Program
The Davis College Fellows experience includes
- Selected courses with other Davis College Fellows taught by select faculty
- Faculty-student mentoring
- Networking with business executives
- Internship opportunities
- Applied projects, research, consulting and other professional development activities
- Outside learning excursions during and between semesters
- Study abroad program opportunities (short term and semester)
As you engage in these unique learning experiences, Davis College Fellows are eligible for many rewards including::
- Priority enrollment during registration
- Access to select academic and professional resources
- Discounts for skill-based certifications
- Invitations to award ceremonies, special events and dinners
- Fast-pass access to MBA courses
- Davis College Fellows merchandise
- Honors banquet recognition
- Davis Fellows Honors Graduation Medal
Applying to Davis College Fellows
The Davis College Fellows selection process is highly-competitive, with several factors used as the basis for acceptance into the program. Specifically, the Davis College Fellows Advisory Committee utilizes a holistic approach in that they consider each aspect of an applicant’s application for admission, including but not limited to:
- Overall GPA
- SAT/ACT score
- Extra-curricular activities
- Application Completion (including why you should be considered)
The ultimate goal of the selection process is to identify and select distinctive student leaders who are academically driven to excel, and who desire an unparalleled college experience with like-minded peers. We want you to tell us why you should be a Davis College Fellow!
Davis College Fellows Application Deadline
To be considered for Priority Admissions, completed applications must be received by July 31. Additional reviews of applications will be made on a space-available basis. Students selected for the program will be notified via e-mail no later than the week prior to the start of the Fall semester.
Apply NOW to join the Davis College Fellows!
Interested in becoming a Davis College Fellow?
Note: This application is available only for Fall 2021 incoming students. To access the application, you must use your Admissions Application Status portal credentials.
For more information regarding the Davis College Fellows program, policies, or procedures, please contact:
Dr. James Lollar, Director
Davis College Fellows
Kyle Hall 366E