Davis College of Business and Economics
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Job and Internship Opportunities
An internship is a learning and working experience that is structured with learning objectives in a profit or not-for-profit work setting for a specified period of time. Internships can carry academic credit if pre-approved and can be paid or unpaid. When you leave Radford University, your marketability will be enhanced with an internship. Our students are encouraged to view requirements and the process for applying an internship for college credit through the Advising Center.
Be sure to take advantage of various professional development opportunities such as Davis College Experience Fair, Career/Internship fairs, Firm Night, resume critiques, mock interviews, etc. Be sure to stop by the advising office for additional information.
Current Job and Internship Opportunities:
The Center for Career and Talent Development is dedicated to helping students find internships and jobs within their field.
Contact Teresa Dickens, the Davis College's Career Advisor, in Russell Hall 344 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Found an internship and want to receive academic credit? What's next?
1. You must have a minimum overall GPA of 2.50 or higher and be junior/senior standing in order to receive credit for an internship.
2. Print the Internship Agreement Form [PDF]
3. Get permission from the department internship representative:
(Click the name to find representatives contact information)
Accounting: Dr. Mike Chatham
Finance: Dr. Abhay Kaushik
Economics: Dr. Seife Dendir
Management: Dr. Dale Henderson
Marketing: Dr. James Lollar
4. Turn the completed and signed form to the Chair of the Department for which you are seeking internship credit.