Davis College of Business and Economics
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Minor in Marketing
The minor in marketing is open to all non-business majors. It provides an excellent opportunity for students in all fields to learn the basic principles of marketing products, services, ideas, places and/or personalities, while enhancing the skill sets values by employers.
Required Courses (15 credits)
- MKTG 340 - Principles of Marketing
- Nine credit hours of MKTG electives
- Three additional credit hours in ACTG, BLAW, FINC, MGNT or MKTG
**Choose any three courses from the marketing electives listed in the marketing major.