Davis College of Business and Economics
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The major in marketing includes the study of the principles and methods which are used by organizations to plan, price, promote and distribute products or services in such a way as to fulfill the needs of the customer and meet the goals of the organization. Areas of study include consumer behavior, marketing strategy, marketing research, interactive marketing, advertising and promotion, logistics and supply chain management, retailing and sales.
Enrollment in upper-division courses in the Department of Marketing (those prefixed by MKTG) is restricted to students who have completed the pre-business program and have been admitted to a business major.