Davis College of Business and Economics
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
Meredith Page, a member of the Radford University women’s volleyball team, testified before members of the U.S. House of Representatives in Washington, D.C., during the “NIL Playbook: Proposal to Protect Student Athletes’ Dealmaking Rights” hearing of the House Innovation, Data and Commerce Subcommittee on Jan. 18, 2024.
Radford University Assistant Professor of Management Benjamin Biermeier-Hanson studies organizational behavior and human resource management. He recently shared his expertise on the mass workforce exit known as the great resignation in an interview with the “With Good Reason” public radio program.
Every two weeks, Highlander Highlights shares with readers some of the extraordinary research and accomplishments happening on and off campus through the tireless work and curiosity of our students and faculty.
In recognition of their distinguished academic reputations, Radford University’s Office of the Provost has awarded three faculty members the university’s highest honor.
Six business students who will graduate this month received acknowledgment at the Davis College of Business and Economics Honors Ceremony, held Dec. 1.