Davis College of Business and Economics
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Minor in Economic Forecasting
Economic Forecasting is the practice of evaluating economic data, finding trends and testing economic hypotheses. The Minor in Economic Forecasting focuses on developing analytical skill and working with real-world data. Students practice scientific thinking and quantitative analysis (which are in demand by employers). This program involves 2 technical skill courses (MATH/STAT) and 3 ECON courses.
This minor satisfies R (Scientific and Quantitative Reasoning) in the REAL General Education Curriculum.