Davis College of Business and Economics
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Welcome to the Economics Department!
The Economics Department at Radford University brings together a group of diverse and talented students, faculty and external stakeholders to study how people deal with scarcity and find new and innovative ways to create value, reduce waste and resolve key social problems.
The Davis College of Business and Economics and the Department of Economics is fully accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). Less than one third of U.S. business schools, and only about 5 percent worldwide, have achieved business and/or accounting accreditation from AACSB.