Davis College of Business and Economics
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
CFA Institute University Affiliation Program
Radford University’s finance majors are recognized by the CFA Institute University Affiliation Program. Our rigorous curriculum combines theories with practice and feature a significant amount of the CFA Program Candidate Body of Knowledge, including CFA institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct.
Through participation in this program, Radford University can offer a number of CFA Program Student Scholarships each year for students to take CFA exams. For more information about these competitive scholarship opportunities, please contact Professor Feifei Zhu.
About the CFA Program
The CFA Program sets a standard for developing the skills, standards, competence, and integrity of financial analysts, portfolio managers, investment advisers, and other investment professionals worldwide. It is widely considered the investment profession’s most rigorous credentialing program. Administered in English, the CFA curriculum and examinations are identical worldwide. Fewer than one in five candidates who begin the program successfully complete it and go on to earn the coveted CFA charter, the “gold standard” for investment professionals.
CFA® is a registered trademark owned by CFA Institute