Davis College of Business and Economics
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Radford University is on the move toward a bold new future driven by RU's 7-17 strategic planning. The RU 7-17 plan outlines four strategic directives that include goals to invest in our people, programs, society and future.
The purpose of this document is to define a new strategic plan for COBE (2009-17) (PDF). This revision occurs within the framework of the RU 7-17 plan and provides a framework for a five-year rolling plan. The current document reflects input from faculty, staff, students, over two hundred alumni, members of the Radford University administration and members of the Advisory Council as part of a strategic focusing process. Progress toward goals will be reported annually along with new action initiatives.
The plan begins with a brief review of current strengths, challenges, threats, and opportunities, continues with the vision, mission and values, and concludes with action initiatives for the four goals.