Davis College of Business and Economics
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The 2018-2023 Davis College of Business and Economics Strategic Plan is rooted in the 2018-2023 Radford University Strategic Plan: Embracing the Tradition and Envisioning the Future. The development of the Davis College Strategic Plan involved input from faculty, students, alumni, employers, and supporters.
Our vision is to be recognized for challenging minds, cultivating talents and connecting people in a technology-rich learning environment.
Our mission is to provide an active learning environment that develops analytical and innovative business professionals for a dynamic global economy.
Our scholarship focuses on research that advances applications of theory for organizational issues, pedagogy to improve our learning culture, and discipline-based research that advances knowledge in our academic disciplines.
The values that drive our actions include:
- Analytical Perspectives
- Integrity, and