Davis College of Business and Economics Academic Advising
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The Davis College Ambassadors: Peer Tutoring Program
- Tutoring appointments with the Davis College Ambassadors are reserved for BUSINESS MAJORS only.
- You are only allowed to sign up for one appointment per subject to begin with, to ensure the appointment is kept
- There are GROUP tutoring sessions and INDIVIDUAL sessions
Davis College Ambassadors are junior or senior business majors who offer free tutoring in the Davis College Advising Center in specific pre-business and business major courses.
DCOBE Peer Tutoring Request Form
Please click the button below and fill out the form to request a tutor. Be as specific as possible regarding availabilty. Our office will be in touch regarding scheduling an appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please come into the Davis College Advising Center in Kyle Hall 244.Request a Tutor
Harvey Knowledge Center (Formerly the LARC)
The Harvey Knowledge Center strives to help all Radford University students achieve academic success in all disciplines. In individual or group tutoring sessions, students acquire support from College Reading and Learning Association (CRLA) certified trained tutors
- Location: 4th Floor of McConnell Library
- Phone Number: (540) 831-7704
Call or stop by to make an appointment with the Learning Assistance & Resource Center.
Writing assistance is also available through the Harvey Knowledge Center, learn more.
Schedule a Tutoring Appointment with the HKC
Beta Alpha Psi( Group Tutoring for ACTG 211 and 212, FINC 331)
Beta Alpha Psi is the honorary ACTG Fraternity that is offering free group tutoring each semester for ACTG 211, ACTG 21, and FINC 331.
Spring 2019 Group Tutoring Opportunities:
- Wednesdays from 3:00-5:00pm
- Thursday from 5:00-7:00pm
Tutoring sessions are happening in the Davis College Student Organization Room in Kyle Hall 129.
NetTutor (Online Tutoring Program)
NetTutor is a comprehensive online tutoring service for all subjects, and is free to all RU students needing assistance with homework and studying.
To access NetTutor:
- From the RU homepage, access the link to the MyRU web portal and login with your RU credentials.
- Click the D2L icon to access the D2L campus learning management system.
- Next, click the “NetTutor” link in the “Support Services” widget.
To learn more about the NetTutor service, contact the LARC at 831-7704 or stop by Walker 125!
Radford's Writing Center
The writing center offers assistance in all forms of writing from essays to plays to resumes. The staff consists of undergraduate and graduate students as well as volunteers who are graduate teaching fellows in the English Department. The tutors are friendly, open and willing to help you with all of your writing needs.
To make appointments, students can contact the Writing Center at 540-831-7605, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by the center in CHBS 4800 (above Starbucks). They hope to have electronic scheduling available soon.
They will open Monday January 29th, and we’ll be open the following hours:
M: 11a – 2p
T: 11a – 4p
F: 11a – 1p