College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Policy and Procedures
The Region 6 and 7 lending library is housed and managed at the TTAC at Virginia Tech. Professionals and families serving students with disabilities working with schools in our service area may reserve any items that are not labeled as “OURS ONLY” from the library system. Only school personnel may reserve technology and devices. The standard check-out period is 21 days.
If you are a NEW USER, please fill out our online form to set up a new account. Once this form is submitted, allow 24 hours before your account is active. After initially setting up the account, you may login and reserve items through the online library system at any time.
If you need more information or assistance with the library system, contact Crystal Cluver at 1-800-848-2714 or 540-231-0807.
All library items mailed will include a prepaid postage return label.