College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Raising Student Achievement
Virginia’s nationally-recognized model for raising student achievement in low-performing schools is the Partnership for Achieving Successful Schools (PASS). PASS provides differentiated levels of assistance and intervention that match the unique needs of each school. In implementing PASS, VDOE’s Office of School Improvement helps school divisions build internal capacity for effective and sustained reform.
Under the auspices of PASS, the Office of School Improvement offers resources including recorded webinars and webinar series on topics related to school improvement.