College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Dr. Kristan Morrison
Dr. Kristan Morrison is an Associate Professor in Radford University’s College of Education and Human Development. She teaches foundations of education courses for undergraduates and graduates.
Her research focus has been studying and working with schools and homeschooling families that have progressive/holistic approaches. She has widely published and presented on such schools/learning environments, and consults with these schools regionally, nationally, and internationally.