College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
RCPT Majors Club
Faculty sponsor a club within the department permitting students to pursue common issues and concerns related to the recreation, parks and tourism profession. Club activities might include guest speakers about current issues, special events, internships, course offerings and more. For more information contact Dr. Mark Wagstaff at 540-831-7724.
Radford University is the home of the Omega Chapter of the Rho Phi Lambda National Honorary Fraternity. Rho Phi Lambda is an honor fraternity dedicated to outstanding students within the Department of Recreation, Parks and Tourism. Members are inducted once a year based on their class standing, grad point average, leadership, and service. Eligible students will be notified about the induction procedures. Learn more.
RCPT's Experiential Learning Lab offers teams and ropes course experiences for groups of all ages. Whether you have a corporate group looking for a team building experience, a school field trip or just want to have a good time with friends and learn something about yourself too, we can help! Learn more.