College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Dr. Susan Van Patten
- B.S. (Forestry), Utah State University
- M.S. (Recreation Resources Management), Utah State University
- Ph.D. (Leisure Studies) University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Evidence-based pedagogy, innovative teaching techniques, movie induced tourism, sense of place, and recreation conflict.
- Director of Faculty Development for Radford University.
- Executive editor and co-founder of the Journal of Unconventional Parks, Tourism & Recreation Research (JUPTRR).
- Board Member for the Foundation of the Virginia Recreation and Park Society.
Dr. Susan R. Van Patten
Director of Faculty Development
Center for Innovative Teaching & Learning
P.O. Box 6955, Walker Hall 281
Radford VA 24142