College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
CEHD News from University Relations
Sixteen students have been named recipients of the Office of Undergraduate Research and Scholarship (OURS) Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF) awards for 2017.
Radford University Honors Academy student Robyn Toran has been named the 2016-17 Virginias Collegiate Honors Council (VCHC) Emerging Honors Scholar of the Year.
For the past eight years, Radford University’s M.S. in Education: Math Education Content Area Studies program has offered the NASA Institute for High School Mathematics.
Students from the College of Business and Economics, College of Education and Human Development and College of Visual and Performing Arts are teaming up to participate in the 30-day Creative Sprint program.
A lineup of informative speakers and talented musicians will highlight Appalachian Awareness Day at Radford University on Friday, Feb. 10. The day-long event will be hosted in the university’s Bonnie Hurlburt Student Center Auditorium.