College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
CEHD News from University Relations
Radford University kicked off its Spring Commencement week May 6 with a ceremony to confer degrees upon student-athletes who will be unable to participate in the Class of 2019 main commencement ceremony.
Six students in Radford University’s College of Education and Human Development teacher preparation program have each been awarded $5,000 scholarships from the Hattie M. Strong Foundation.
The annual Career Education Fair brings representatives to campus to meet and network with Radford University students, alumni and other professionals who are interested in working in pre-kindergarten through 12th grade educational settings.
Between student teaching and coaching cross country and track at her high school alma mater, Amanda Wade has a hectic schedule. That's putting it lightly.
Radford University Health and Human Performance Instructor Andrea Bender and junior Valerie Poole represented the university at the National Athletic Trainers’ Association iLEAD 2019 national conference in Irving, Texas in January.