College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
CEHD News from University Relations
Abby Jones is devoting many hours over the next two months researching and learning about athletes who suffer concussions while playing in wheelchair basketball leagues.
School children ages 5-11 are invited to spend Saturday mornings in February running, jumping and playing in the Peters Hall gymnasium at Radford University.
Radford University will introduce in the fall 2018 semester the Highlander Research Rookies Program, an initiative designed to provide select freshmen and sophomores an opportunity to collaborate on research projects with the university’s faculty.
Radford University Peace Studies is hosting an event in February in which two expert participants will debate the question: Is war ever justifiable?
Johnny Picado, an aspiring special education teacher and student at Universidad Estatal a Distancia in Costa Rica, visited Radford University in the fall semester to learn more about his chosen profession and higher education in the United States.