College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
CEHD News from University Relations
Radford University has been recognized for its honorable commitment to engaged, hands-on education by Colleges of Distinction, a one-of-a-kind guide for college-bound students. In addition, Radford’s academic programs in business, education, nursing and engineering were singled out for individual recognition, along with student support services for career development and military support.
If love is blind, as the saying goes, it probably doesn’t care much about romantic settings. Moonlit gardens on enchanted evenings may be nice, but you’re just as likely to find true love over a game of cornhole. Just ask Duncan Sandoz ’20 and Leah Stepp ’21.
Radford University announced the first faculty appointments to the Academic Leadership Fellows (AL Fellows) program on Sept. 3.
Radford University professor and director of Appalachian Studies and the Appalachian Regional & Rural Studies Center, Theresa Burriss, Ph.D., M.S. ’99, has been selected for a Fulbright grant award to Romania for the upcoming 2021-22 academic year.
Kahler Gilmore found her “perfect fit” at Radford University and quickly discovered a desire to help others through proper nutrition.