College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
CEHD News from University Relations
The Schoolhouse living-learning community is a new home in Moffett Hall for aspiring teachers at Radford University opening fall 2018.
Children’s author and illustrator Cece Bell will speak at Radford University's Bonnie Auditorium at 6:30 p.m., April 11. She will speak about the writing and history of her award-winning graphic novel “El Deafo.”
Freshman Sean Walker has won trophies, medals and an MVP honor while competing around the United States and internationally in goalball, a sport in which participants have some degree of visual impairment.
Radford University hosted more than 500 in-service and pre-service teachers for the Virginia Council for Teachers of Mathematics (VCTM) annual conference on March 9-10.
Recreation, Parks and Tourism majors recently participated in a five-day workshop to learn to be leaders in the Radford University Adventure Based Learning Experiences (RU ABLE) program.