College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
CEHD News from University Relations
Radford University’s College of Education and Human Development is hosting its third annual Global Education Conference. The one-day event is scheduled for 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Aug. 18, at the university’s Cook Hall.
After receiving his bachelor’s degree in social science and his teaching license in 2012, Radford University alumnus Andrew Frazier took one last big adventure before starting his career. He packed his bags and began a five-and-a-half month journey on the Appalachian Trail.
Radford University faculty member Sharon Blackwell Jones is being featured in an interview on the With Good Reason public radio program focusing on summer reading recommendations.
Radford University hosted the Virginia School Leaders Second Annual Hot Topics Conference June 18, a day-long event designed for K-12 teachers and school administrators to focus on leadership topics impacting their school divisions.
Radford University School of Teacher Education and Leadership (STEL) Professor Jennifer Jones Powell was among a group of literacy professionals who worked with the International Literacy Association to update its standards.