College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
CEHD News from University Relations
Students from the College of Business and Economics, College of Education and Human Development and College of Visual and Performing Arts are teaming up to participate in the 30-day Creative Sprint program.
A lineup of informative speakers and talented musicians will highlight Appalachian Awareness Day at Radford University on Friday, Feb. 10. The day-long event will be hosted in the university’s Bonnie Hurlburt Student Center Auditorium.
The Exercise, Sport and Health Education Club is hosting the Physical Exercise and Activity for Kids (PEAK) Program for school children ages 5-11 each Saturday morning in February.
What are the trendy foods for 2017? Nutrition and Dietetics alumna explains on D.C. morning TV show »
Earning a degree in Radford University's nutrition and dietetics program can boost a graduate toward a coveted position as a registered dietitian. For Valerie Agyeman '15, it has also led to a TV gig.
A group of Radford University students spent the fall semester assisting the Clinch River Valley Initiative in collecting stories from people who live in towns along the river.