College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
School children ages 5-11 are invited to spend Saturday mornings in February running, jumping and playing in the Peters Hall gymnasium at Radford University.
How do dancer majors get through exhausting days of rehearsals and training? Nutrition majors have some answers.
Radford University senior Rachel Dixon has been honored with the Frances A. Mays Outstanding Student Award from the Virginia Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance.
The School of Teacher Education and Leadership hosted students from Roanoke’s William Byrd Middle as part of the College in Six initiative, which gives sixth graders an opportunity to visit colleges to learn more about the higher education experience.
Radford University Health and Human Performance Assistant Professor Ellen K. Payne has been accepted to participate in the National Athletic Trainers’ Association Leadership Development Certificate program.