College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
Radford University Adjunct Instructor Kristen Chang is the recipient of the Virginia Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics’ (VAND) Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year Award for 2017.
Radford University Honors Academy student Robyn Toran has been named the 2016-17 Virginias Collegiate Honors Council (VCHC) Emerging Honors Scholar of the Year.
The Exercise, Sport and Health Education Club is hosting the Physical Exercise and Activity for Kids (PEAK) Program for school children ages 5-11 each Saturday morning in February.
What are the trendy foods for 2017? Nutrition and Dietetics alumna explains on D.C. morning TV show »
Earning a degree in Radford University's nutrition and dietetics program can boost a graduate toward a coveted position as a registered dietitian. For Valerie Agyeman '15, it has also led to a TV gig.
Wheelchair sports have become a meaningful rehabilitation option internationally, and Radford University students are helping to make these sports safer for athletes.