College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
What are the trendy foods for 2017? Nutrition and Dietetics alumna explains on D.C. morning TV show »
Earning a degree in Radford University's nutrition and dietetics program can boost a graduate toward a coveted position as a registered dietitian. For Valerie Agyeman '15, it has also led to a TV gig.
Wheelchair sports have become a meaningful rehabilitation option internationally, and Radford University students are helping to make these sports safer for athletes.
Something smells delicious on the first floor of McGuffey Hall. A tantalizing, mouth-watering aroma pulls you helplessly to room 120, the spacious, newly renovated Food Science and Preparation Lab of the Nutrition and Dietetics program.
Radford University was featured in various news outlets during the past week.
Radford University faculty member helps find answers to Paralympic racers' nutritional needs ahead of Rio games »
Radford University Health and Human Performance Associate Professor J.P. Barfield was part of a research team this spring that examined the nutritional needs of Paralympic athletes ahead of the summer games in Rio de Janeiro.