College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
Radford University Health and Human Performance Assistant Professor Ellen K. Payne has been accepted to participate in the National Athletic Trainers’ Association Leadership Development Certificate program.
Radford University welcomes physical education professionals and students for 10th annual VAHPERD workshop »
Health and physical education professionals from regional K-12 schools and a group of Radford University physical and health education teaching majors recently participated in the VAHPERD workshop on campus.
The College of Education and Human Development recognized and honored many of its students during the college's ninth annual awards ceremony May 5 in the Bonnie Hurlburt Auditorium.
Students in Jyotsna Sharman’s “Introduction to Nutrition” honors course shared their knowledge about healthy eating with campus and community groups.
Radford University Adjunct Instructor Kristen Chang is the recipient of the Virginia Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics’ (VAND) Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year Award for 2017.