College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Dr. Michael Moore, LAT, ATC
Dr. Moore received his Ph.D in Curriculum and Instruction with a concentration in health promotions from Virginia Tech. He received his master and bachelor of science degrees in physical education and sports medicine respectively from Radford University. He has been a certified athletic trainer by the NATABOC since 1996.
Dr. Moore has athletic training experience at the clinic, high school and collegiate levels. He is the 2009 recipient of the Outstanding Scholarly Activity Award and the 2010 recipient of the Outstanding Service Award given by the College of Education and Human Development. He currently serves as the Virginia Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance Association’s editor of The Virginia Journal and Communicator News Letter.
Moore's expertise is in athletic training education and is the clinical educaiton coordinator within Radford University's Masters of Athletic Training Program. He is married to April Moore (RU Graduate MS '00 and BS '97) and has 4 sons: Riley (19), Andersen (17), Bay (17) and Campbell (17).