College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Dr. Anna DeVito
Anna DeVito is a recent addition to the HHP Department. Her assignment includes teaching in the Physical Education Teacher Education Program. Prior to coming to Radford University, she also taught at WVU, Shepherd University, and Delaware State University.
DeVito earned her Ph.D in Teaching and Curriculum from Syracuse University. Other degrees include a Teaching Certificate from Marshall University, a MEd from Bowling Green State University, a B.A. from SUNY Oswego and an A.A. from Jefferson Community College.
Her Research interests include a variety of sociocultural aspects of physical education, sports, and recreation. Her favorite recreational activities include ice skating, roller skating, kayaking and bicycling.