College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Dr. Pam Frasier
Dr. Pamela Frasier earned her M.S.P.H. in Community Mental Health and her Ph.D. in Health Behavior and Health Education from the University of North Carolina School of Public Health. Her B.A. in Psychology and her M.A. in Communications is also from UNC-Chapel Hill. Her academic career has primarily been at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center and the UNC School of Medicine. She also has worked as a Health Education Specialist in the workplace, in rural communities, and in hospital settings, and served as a consultant in the areas of grant writing, program planning and development for private companies as well as governmental agencies.
Her published works are in the areas of curriculum development and evaluation and community-based participatory research on violence against women.
Outside of her passion for teaching, she enjoys flower gardening, blue grass music, the Blue Ridge mountains, and travel in the Rockies and southwestern U.S.