College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
About the ARRSC
The Appalachian Regional & Rural Studies Center's (ARRSC) Appalachian Folklife Archives, some 600 unique field collection projects and their accompanying recordings, videotapes, slides and photographs, have been moved to McConnell Library.
The ARRSC’s Main Archive of approximately 800 Appalachian literary, media, history, sociology, and anthropology projects is also now housed in McConnell Library. For those interested in searching any of these collections, please go to Appalachian Collection Finding Aids or contact University Archivist Aaron Spelbring (540-831-5692) for an appointment.
The Appalachian Regional and Rural Studies Center is also the home of several programs enhancing the Appalachian experience at Radford University including:
- Appalachian Events Committee (AEC)
- Farm at Selu
- Highland Summer Conference
- Appalachian Arts and Studies in the Schools (AASIS)
For information about the ARRSC and its programs, please contact Dr. Theresa Burriss.