College of Education and Human Development
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
for a career in athletic training, an allied health care profession. We are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE).
The School Counseling and Clinical Mental Health Counseling programs are fully accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP). CACREP is the premiere accrediting body for graduate counseling programs.
Nutrition and Dietetics
Through a commitment to continual review, evaluation and improvement, Radford University’s Didactic Program in Nutrition and Dietetics (DPND) meets the accreditation standards defined by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND).
Recreation, Parks and Tourism
The undergraduate program is accredited by the National Council on Accreditation for Park, Recreation and Leisure Services. In addition, the recreation therapy concentration meets eligibility requirements to take the national certification examination.
School of Teacher Education and Leadership
Radford University's Teacher Preparation Programs are accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) and approved by the Virginia State Board of Education