IMPORTANT: New Freshman and New Transfer students--Class registration is a requirement to access HireAHighlander (HireAHighlander accounts are automatically created the next business day following class registration.) Please do not create an account in the system. Follow this link to log into HireAHighlander through the Portal.
Students and Alumni
- View and apply for on and off campus jobs and internship opportunities.
- Post your resume.
- Register for Career Events and On Campus Recruitment
- Access to GoinGlobal which provides country-specific career and employment information, including world-wide internship and job postings, H1B employer listings, corporate profiles, and career resources for 30 countries.
- HireAHighlander for Students/Alumni Only
Tips and Tools for Job Searches
- Radford University Career Seekers Be Alert! Whether using HireAHighlander or another job or internship search source, be an informed seeker! Read the attached document carefully and contact Career Center if you have concerns about a particular posting.
- Tips for Using HireAHighlander: Tip Sheet.
- Not showing up for an interview appointment is unacceptable. Please read our Cancellation and Missed Interview Policy for Students.
- Tips for Using HireAHighlander:
- Tip Sheet
- Video (below)
RADFORD UNIVERSITY CAREER CENTER: DISCLAIMER STATEMENT
The Radford University Career Center provides resources and opportunities for students and alumni to interact with employers and organizations offering jobs, internships, and volunteer experiences, through a variety of media including but not limited to HireAHighlander position postings, on campus recruiting, career fairs, and social media. The Radford University Career Center makes no guarantees about these organizations and positions and is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of employment. It is the responsibility of each individual student or alumnus to research the integrity of the organization(s) to which he/she is applying and to verify the specific information pertaining to the job, internship, or volunteer experience. Students and alumni should exercise due diligence and use common sense and caution when applying for, interviewing, or accepting any position.
For your privacy and protection when applying to a job online, it is advisable that you do not provide your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction such as depositing a check and making purchases for the employer prior to the check clearing.