The Davis College of Business and Economics prepares students for the real world by focusing on a unique combination of analytics and innovation. The Davis College offers seven undergraduate majors and the Master of Business Administration program, state-of-the-art facilities and technology-rich learning environments. Students engage with renowned faculty who are dedicated to preparing them for the challenges and competitiveness of the global workforce. Graduates of these programs enjoy rewarding careers and are leaders in their fields.
What Makes Davis College Unique
- Davis College graduate and undergraduate programs in business administration are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) - fewer than 5 percent of business schools in the world are AACSB accredited.
- The Finance program is ranked #15 in the Study.com Top 50 Finance Schools, 2019.
- The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program was recognized in The Princeton Review's Best Business Schools for 2021: On-Campus MBA Programs.
- The part-time MBA program was ranked #16 nationally for 2022-23 by Fortune.com.
- The Student Managed Investment Portfolio Organization (SMIPO) manages funds for the Radford University Foundation and helps students gain real-world experience.
Your Support Makes a Difference
Davis College students balance rigorous class schedules with many hours of study. Their success requires time to focus on their academics without the additional demands of working long hours to finance their education. They also need the added value of experiences, which enhance their education, including learning abroad, undergraduate research and internships.
SUPPORT DAVIS COLLEGE
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Scholarships aid in recruiting the most qualified students, while providing an opportunity for students to focus on their studies.
Attending and presenting at conferences, international learning opportunities and internships encourage students to be global citizens and prepare them to be well-rounded practitioners after graduation.
Endowed professorships boister the University's reputation for academic excellence and attract world-class faculty to Radford University.
Exposing students to innovative ideas and cutting-edge technology will better position graduates for careers in an increasingly technological world.
Davis College students have everyday needs. Your financial support helps address critical priorities for students and academic programs.
"I really love Radford and the opportunities it presents. I am a member of the baseball team here, and I’ve made lifelong connections through it that I will forever cherish. I aspire to do analyst work or pursue wealth management after I finish my degree. This scholarship allows me to focus more on school and baseball rather than working more."