Alumni Winter Celebration
Friday, January 26, 2018
Alumni Association Board of Directors Meeting
Men's Basketball Alumni Game
Saturday, January 27, 2018
Second Annual Volunteer Summit
9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Kyle Hall 340
Learn how easy it is to be a volunteer! All alumni and friends are invited to the Volunteer Summit during Winter Celebration 2018.
Why should you attend?
– Be an insider and get the official scoop directly from Radford University experts!
– Select breakout training sessions to learn more about volunteer roles in career, admissions, regional chapters and advocacy!
– Network with fellow alumni and friends!
- University Updates
- Breakout Session 1 – (Admissions, IMPACT, Campaign and Regional Chapters)
- Breakout Session 2 – (Admissions, IMPACT, Campaign and Golden Reunion Planning)
The summit is free and will include lunch. Alumni attendees will be treated to two general admission tickets to the afternoon men’s basketball game and social. Register online or by calling 540-831-5248.
Men's Basketball Game and Social at the Dedmon Center
12:30 – 2 p.m.
All alumni are encouraged to stop by our table to update their contact information and learn how to become an alumni volunteer. Alumni who check in will receive a special Radford University item. Limited supply!
12:30 – 1:45 p.m.
Volleyball Practice Court
Network with fellow Highlanders before game and at halftime. Food and beverage will be provided. Game and social tickets can be purchased online or by calling the box office at 540-831-7889! Guests must have game tickets to attend the social. Current basketball season ticket holders will be granted complimentary access, but must RSVP to KC Regis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Men's Basketball vs. Charleston Southern
Exclusive Alumni Package Deal – $12 per person, fans receive:
- Game Tickets (chair back seats)
- Highlander Social Pass
Former Men’s Basketball Alumni will be featured at halftime.
Questions regarding the weekend?
Please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 540-831-5248.