Spring Fever 2019 Influencer Toolkit
ABOUT SPRING FEVER
Spring Fever is an online fundraising competition that takes place Monday, April 15 – Friday, April 19. It is one week that brings our entire Highlander family together to support current students. During #radforduspringfever, Radford University’s seven colleges go head-to-head to see which can reach their donor goal first. We are excited to see how many supporters will make a gift in just one week!
This online fundraising competition is hosted at www.radford.edu/springfever.
Frame Your Facebook Profile Pic
Add the Spring Fever frame to your Facebook profile pic by visiting www.facebook.com/profilepicframes and search for “Radford University Spring Fever” (desktop) or by selecting “Add Frame” when changing your profile pic on a mobile device.
Share on YOUR Twitter and Instagram
You can also download the Spring Fever photo or animated gif below to share on your Twitter or Instagram profiles.
- Click on a file below.
- Right click and select Save As. This allows you to save the file to your device.
- Start sharing the photo or gif on your Twitter or Instagram profiles.
When you change your profile pic on Facebook or if you post an image or gif to Twitter and Instagram, be sure to:
- Include a brief description so your friends know why you are proud to be a Highlander, what Spring Fever is and how they can get involved!
- Use the hashtag. Help this initiative go viral by using #radforduspringfever when you post.
- Tag your friends. Grab your fellow Highlanders’ attention by tagging them in your posts and sharing throwback photos from your time on campus!
- Direct your friends to www.radford.edu/springfever in your posts so they can “catch the fever!”
- Send personal emails. Don’t risk your friends scrolling past the Spring Fever social media updates and missing out on the fun! A personalized message in their inbox may be just the motivation they need to get involved.
- Be sure to make your emails personal and in your own voice. The suggested copy below contains the important details, but feel free to get creative with the messaging!
Can you believe it has been 10 years since we graduated?! If you are missing our Radford days like I am, one way to feel connected to campus
life is to join the fun during Spring Fever!
Spring Fever is April 15 – 19 and I hope you will join me in “catching the fever” during the week of giving! The entire Highlander family is coming
together to show our Radford pride by raising money to support current students so they can make the same great memories we did. You can support
the college you are most passionate about (the college that reaches its donor goal first wins the competition!).
Giving is quick, simple and makes an immediate impact! A gift of any size will count toward our donor goal. If you already made your annual gift this year,
please consider joining in the excitement by making a nominal gift today ($5 minimum) and/or help us spread the word to other classmates.
DON'T FORGET TO MAKE YOUR OWN SPRING FEVER GIFT!
Show your Highlander pride by making a donation to support students studying within your favorite college(s). A gift of any size makes a difference! If you have already made your annual gift, please consider joining the excitement by making a nominal gift ($5 minimum) and/or help us spread the word to others.