In April 2021, Radford University announced the public phase of its largest-ever fundraising campaign, with a goal of raising $100 million. The funds will, in large part, support students through scholarships and access. Named Together – The Campaign for Radford University in recognition of the strength and unity of the Radford family, the campaign is focused on people and programs and is grounded in five pillars that impact the success of the University’s mission:
- I. ACCESS AND OPPORTUNITY – Provide accessible education to promising students.
- II. ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE AND RESEARCH – Prepare students to excel in their fields of study.
- III. STUDENT SUCCESS AND ENGAGEMENT – Create excellent opportunites and experiences.
- IV. THE ATHLETIC EXPERIENCE – Promote excellence in competition and in the classroom.
- V. EMERGING NEEDS – Seize unexpected opportunities and discoveries.
These pillars will provide the foundation from which Radford can grow and produce well-educated leaders of tomorrow.
This is the largest campaign in Radford University’s history, and together, we are perfectly poised to make it a resounding success. The goal is ambitious, but Radford has always been dedicated to building on hard work, and it is the tireless dedication of students, faculty and staff that has made our University strong. This commitment is a cornerstone of who we are and will continue to be for generations to come.