Visit Radford University
Geared toward rising high school seniors, Visit Days allow families to learn about the admissions and financial aid application process before taking a tour of our beautiful campus. Visit Days also include ample time to meet one-on-one with your Admissions Counselor in a relaxed setting.
Open Houses are open to all prospective students and families. In addition to a campus tour and information session, Open House visitors have the opportunity to meet academic faculty, learn more about campus involvement, meet current students, and receive one-on-one help with the admissions application. Pick a date below to learn more and sign up now:
Join us for an information session and campus tour led by a current student. Walk around our beautiful campus, tour state-of-the-art facilities and get answers to all of your questions. If you would like to bring a group to campus, please use the Group Request Form below.
Monday - Friday
- Information sessions begin at 9:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- Information sessions begin at 9:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
Request a Group Tour
We welcome tour groups from schools and other community organizations. Click the link below to complete a request form with information about your group and proposed visit date. Please note, during the summer months, we prefer to only offer group tours Tuesday-Thursday. We will review your request and respond by email.
Tour our brand-new facilities, hear from current students and see Radford's landmarks, all from the comfort of your home.
Travel to Campus and See it for Yourself!
Driving Distance from Major Cities
- Roanoke, VA - 40 minutes
- Charlotte, NC - 2.5 hours
- Charleston, WV - 2.5 hours
- Richmond, VA - 3 hours
- Raleigh, NC - 3.5 hours
- Washington, DC - 4.5 hours
- Baltimore, MD - 5 hours
- Virginia Beach VA - 5 hours
- Philadelphia, PA - 7 hours
Maps, Directions and Lodging
- Campus Map,
- Lodging Suggestions
- GPS: If you are visiting Undergraduate Admissions and using a GPS, please type "Russell Hall, Radford University, VA".
- Parking: We recommend parking in Lot DD just outside of Russell Hall. If you are unable to park in Lot DD, please park in Lot N or Lot JJ and follow the directions on this parking map.