Visit Radford University
Seeing our campus in person is the best way to explore all we have to offer you as a student.
Join us for an information session and campus tour led by a current student. Walk around our beautiful campus, tour state-of-the-art facilities and get answers to all of your questions.
Monday - Friday
- Information sessions begin at 9:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- Information sessions begin at 9:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
Summer Visit Days
Join us for a half-day morning program designed especially for rising high school seniors and their families. Campus visitors will hear from their Admissions Counselor about the application and financial aid process as well as participate in a campus tour.
Twilight Tour and On-Site Review
This unique late afternoon event includes an information session that provides an overview of Radford, the admissions process, financial aid opportunities, academic programs and student life as well as a campus tour led by a current Radford University student.
Upcoming Twilight Tour date:
Request a Large Group Tour
We welcome tour groups from schools and other community organizations. Please click the link below to complete a request form with information about your group and proposed visit date. We will review your request and respond by email in typically 2-3 business days.
Tour our brand-new facilities, hear from current students and see Radford's landmarks, all from the comfort of your home.
Travel to Campus
- Campus Map, Directions, Lodging Suggestions
- GPS: If you are visiting Undergraduate Admissions and using a GPS, please type "Russell Hall, Radford University, VA".
- Parking: We recommend parking in Lot DD just ourside of Russell Hall. If you are unable to park in Lot DD, please park in Lot N or Lot JJ and follow the directions on this parking map.
What's Happening at Radford?
If you can't visit during a scheduled tour time, this printable self-guided tour map will guide you around campus and provide insights along the way.