Virtual Fairs and Panels
Radford University is excited to be participating in various virtual events throughout the Fall to assist students in exploring different colleges and learning about aspects of the admissions process. Unless noted otherwise, these events are free for students, families and school counselors to attend and are open to students from all states. Click on the date to register for the event of your choice; registration is hosted on an external website.
A panel sponsored by The Carolinas Association of Collegiate Registrars & Admissions Officers (CACRAO).
- Panel: Undergraduate Research & The Path to Graduate School
A college fair sponsored by the National Association for College Admissions Counseling (NACAC).
- Monday, October 12th - 1:00 PM
- Monday, October 12th - 1:30 PM
- Monday, October 12th - 2:00 PM
- Monday, October 12th - 2:30 PM
Three panels sponsored by The Virginia Association of Collegiate Registrars & Admissions Officers
- Panel: Utilizing your Resources, Now and Beyond
- Panel: The LGBTQ+ College Search
- Panel: Finding your "fit" as a minority
College fair sessions sponsored by The Virginia Association of Collegiate Registrars & Admissions Officers
- Thursday, October 1st - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 7th - 7:00 PM
- Thursday, October 8th - 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, October 13th - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 14th - 9:00 AM
- Tuesday, October 20th - 2:00 PM
- Wednesday, October 21st - 6:00 PM
20th Annual ALCANZA College Fair and Panel sponsored by George Mason University