Skip to main content

Apply Now

Freshman and Transfer students can use either the Undergraduate Application or the Common App to apply. Students who have completed a bachelor’s degree and are seeking entry into a graduate program should use the Graduate Application. Start your application today!

Your academic dreams and goals should be within reach. It is our mission to get you there. You will forever be glad you invested in yourself through an education at Radford University.

happy students on commencement day

After you've applied, check your admissions status in your Highlander Portal. This is where you will view your financial aid offer, confirm your enrollment and monitor your enrollment checklist.

students sitting on chairs with laptops talking

The Office of Undergraduate Admissions will review and offer you admission to the university.  Some programs require additional application materials for admission into the major.

Students considering majoring in dance or music within the College of Visual and Performing Arts must also complete an audition with the department to be considered for the major.