Transfer Counseling Staff
Whether you're at a community college or a different four-year institution, we think you'll find Radford University to be a perfect next step.
The transfer admissions staff at Radford University is happy to work with you through the admissions application process. Each member of our transfer team works with (and visits!) specific community colleges in Virginia. Please read below for more information on recruitment territories. Additionally, you may click on any counselor's name to view their full profile, territory, and contact information.
If you are from a Virginia four year school or out of state region, we encourage you to contact our Admissions Office to find your counselor.
- Virginia Community Colleges: Mountain Empire, Southwest Virginia, Virginia Highlands
- Call or text now at 540-385-4299
- Virginia Community Colleges: New River, Virginia Western, Wytheville
- Call or text now at 540-385-4422 or schedule a phone appointment.
- Virginia Community Colleges: Blue Ridge, Dabney S. Lancaster, Lord Fairfax , Germanna, Northern Virginia (all campuses)
- Call or text now at (540) 385-4006, or schedule a phone appointment.
Whitney is currently out on extended leave. Students and counselors from her region can contact Kevin Amaya.
- Virginia Community Colleges: Danville, Eastern Shore, Richard Bland College, Patrick Henry, Thomas Nelson, Tidewater (all campuses)
- Call or text now at (540) 385-4020 schedule a phone appointment.
- Virginia Community Colleges: Central Virginia, John Tyler, Piedmont, Paul D. Camp, Rappahannock, Reynolds, Southside
- Call or text now at (540) 385-4010 schedule a phone appointment.
- Drop in to Jared's Zoom Office Hours on Mondays and Wednesdays from 1 PM to 2 PM (no prior registration needed).
All others, please contact:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Russell Hall, 1st Floor
PO Box 6903
Radford, VA 24142