Send Your Final Transcript

Confirm with your school counselor that Radford University will receive a copy of your final high school transcripts (freshmen) and/or college transcript (currently enrolled transfer students and dual enrolled students). Once reviewed, you can check your transfer credit in OneCampus, including credit for dual enrollment coursework (full instructions here).