Complete Ready, Set, Radford
As part of our Quest orientation program, new students are asked to complete all four levels of Ready. Set. Radford! The goal of this interactive information is to help prepare you for Quest advising and class registration.
Below is a step-by-step guide on where to find the Ready. Set. Radford! course and how to get started.
1. Head to your OneCampus account and log in. Then scroll down to the section titled "Main Links" and select Learning Management System - Desired to Learn (D2L).
2. Once Desire to Learn (D2L) launches, click on "Discover" in the menu at the top of the page.
3. Select "Ready. Set. Radford! 2022" from the Featured list at the top of the page.
4. Once it opens, select "Enroll in Course."
5. You can now begin Ready. Set. Radford! If you receive a popup box that says your enrollment is "pending," wait a few minutes and try again.
If you experience technical difficulties contact the Technology Assistance Center at 540-831-7500. If you have questions or concerns about the content, contact the Academic Success Center at 540-831-2139.