Confirm Your Enrollment
After you activate your OneCampus account and enroll in DUO Two-Factor Authentication, you're ready to confirm your enrollment!
Incoming students are asked to pay an enrollment deposit of $100 and (if living on campus) a housing deposit of $100. These are deposits, they are ultimately applied to your student account. Please note: our current payment system must be accessed on a laptop or desktop computer; it is not available on mobile devices.
1. Log in to the OneCampus portal and search for Admitted Student Task Center. If you have not previously logged in to the portal, you will first need to Activate Your Account using the link on the OneCampus log-in page.
2. Select "Admitted Student Task Center."
3. Select the "Confirm Enrollment" button.
4. Select the "View & Pay Accounts" link on the lefthand side of the navigation menu.
5. Select the appropriate deposit option(s). You will be required to select the tuition and housing deposits separately. Be sure to complete the tuition deposit before the housing deposit, if applicable.
6. Based on your selected payment method, enter the appropriate information and click "Continue". Enter payment information (you may pay using a credit card or electronic check). Please note that there is a 2.8% processing fee for all credit card transactions.
7. Ensure that your payment is correct and click "Confirm". Repeat the process to complete your housing deposit, if applicable.